Terms & Conditions
Booking Terms and Conditions (please read prior to submitting your reservation request)
1. Accommodation is for 7 nights in a Holiday Ownership resort or hotel participating in this promotion, subject to availability. All suites are provided on
a self-catering basis based on family size and needs. Participants may use all resort facilities as usual paying
guests. All costs and expense are the responsibility of the recipient.
2. This offer is open to married (if not, living together for a minimum of three years) couples who must be between the ages of 35-72, in full time employment with a
joint annual income minimum of £30,000 or retired with a past profession and private pension annual income minimum of £20,000, own their own home / privately
renting, hold a UK passport and a valid credit card. This offer is not open to Azure members, employees or family or any other company or agency directly connected with the creation and administration of this promotion.
3. This offer is valid for two adults and their dependant children only.
4. At the courtesy of the resort management, families will be required to attend a presentation about the resort (in the event that you decline to attend
your presentation, the resort reserves the right to charge the full resort rental tariff for your accommodation). Both parties must attend, however
participants are under no obligation to enter into any contract.
5. This offer is not transferable in whole or part and may be used by the recipient family only once. All accommodation must be taken within twelve
months of the date of issue indicated on the booking form.
6. Azure will not accept responsibility for families booking flights prior to accommodation confirmation being received in writing.
7. Processing fees are not deposits or reservation fees and are non-refundable. This travel offer is not valid for retail sale, may not be used or gifted in
conjunction with any other offers or exchanged. Any unused portion of this voucher has no cash value.
8. Azure will not accept any liabilities for promises made (written or verbal) by anyone other than employees of Azure or its authorised agents.
9. Azure does not accept liability for any damages, loss, delays, injuries, deaths, accidents or dissatisfaction caused by circumstances out of its control,
including force majeur, local customs, laws, politics, or the actions of any other persons not employed by Azure.
10. All vouchers issued must have the signature of the sponsor/distributor and be dated at the time of issue.
11. All information given must be correct at the time of arrival or it will invalidate the offer.
12. Cost of flights, transportation, food and entertainment are the sole responsibility of the travellers, as are all health precautions, insurance, passport,
visa and entry requirements for the country visiting. In the event of any of the following, we reserve the right to charge the full resort
accommodation tariff to participant travellers:
a) Misrepresentation of information given.
b) Failure to arrive on your allocated dates (without informing us).
c) Non-acceptance of clause 4.
13. Azure reserve the right to reject applications if considered that the applicants do not meet with the above criteria.
14. Azure reserve the right to modify itineraries and or accommodation as and when necessary